Don't Miss Out on the Biomass Industry Directory
Many times, when I have been looking for a certain kind of source for an article I’m writing, I’ll pull up our Biomass Industry Directory, which there is a link to on our main web site. It’s pretty much a no-fail.
Though the vast majority of visitors to the BMID won’t use it for that purpose, it’s an extremely useful—and free—industry resource, both online and in print. From piping to heat exchangers to grinders to centrifuges, you can find whatever it is you are looking for, and the right person to contact about it.
On the flip side, if you have a product or service to offer, you’ll definitely want to be listed in the directory.
Howard Brockhouse, our director of business development, provided me with this top-ten list as to why display advertising in the print addition is worth the investment (the deadline is Dec. 2):
Top Ten reasons for display advertising:
1) Biomass markets are good with strength in pellets. General economy continues to improve.
2) Best single investment available for biomass and pellet marketing
3) 6,000 copies circulated
a. All Biomass Magazine subscribers
b. All International Biomass Conference & Expo attendees (placed in all attendee conference bags)
c. All North American biomass power and pellet production facilities
d. Attendees of all other major biomass conferences
4) Inexpensive, less than direct mail postage costs
a. 1/3 page display ad is just $1,048 or $0.17/copy—that’s pennies per copy! With prepay, 1/3 page is just $970 or .16/copy
5) 12 month advertising campaign in one issue
6) Serves as a residual resource for year round planning and buying
7) World’s largest and most comprehensive biomass directory
8) Artwork services free with display ad purchase
9) Many ways to separate your organization from the competition
10) Show your continued support of the biomass industry
Shameless plug for the BMID? Perhaps, but it’s a product that we’re really proud to offer. Contact Howard Brockhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or for more information.
Sign up for online listings here. https://directory.biomassmagazine.com/listings/browse/