2014 National Advanced Biofuels Conference & Expo agenda released
The 2014 National Advanced Biofuels Conference & Expo, taking place Oct. 13-14 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, announced its agenda this week. With two comprehensive program tracks titled Cellulosic & Advanced Ethanol and Biodiesel & Other Biomass-based Diesels, this year’s event will feature nearly 70 advanced biofuels presentations on technology scale-up, bolt-on considerations, emerging feedstock opportunities, project development, policy, renewable identification number (RIN) markets and more—with a core focus on opportunities for America’s existing fleet of biofuels plants to produce advanced biofuels in the near term.
Presentation topics include:
- Technologies accelerating the commercialization of advanced biofuels
- Decisions producers must make when considering bolt-on technologies.
- Innovation in biodiesel and renewable diesel production approaches
- Tactics for modeling and funding advanced biofuel investments
- Discussing the momentum biogas producers are experiencing in advanced biofuel markets
- Reviewing feedstock supply chains
- Discovering new fuel markets
- Projects being developed
"We couldn't be more excited to be bringing the National Advanced Biofuels Conference & Expo to Minneapolis. The support and interest we are receiving in Minnesota has been outstanding,” said Tim Portz, vice president of content at BBI International. “The information provided by our industry experts will be very beneficial to attendees. Our comprehensive agenda will cover the progress towards the commercialization of advanced biofuels and the innovations occurring in the industry.”
Attendees and exhibitors will include hundreds of professionals in key sectors including biofuels and biobased chemicals production, agribusiness, petroleum and petrochemical refining, pulp and paper milling, food processing, waste management, finance, aviation, government/military, research and academia.
To view online agenda visit: www.AdvancedBiofuelsConference.com